About Wayne Morris
Actor and real life war hero who starred as Lt. Roget in the 1957 Stanley Kubrick film, Paths of Glory. He also starred in the 1937 film, Kid Galahad.
He worked as a forest ranger before studying dram and acting at Los Angeles Junior College and Pasadena Playhouse.
He became interested in flying while filming 1940’s Flight Angels and became a pilot for the Navy in 1942, temporarily leaving behind his acting career for the duration of World War II.
He married twice and had three children.
His sister-in-law was actress Peggy Stewart, who was the sister of his second wife.
Information related to Wayne Morris
- Wayne Morse An American politician and attorney of Oregon, known for his proclivity for opposing his parties’…
- Wayne Morris (American actor) An American film and television actor, as well as a decorated World War II fighter ace.
- Wayne Morris (Australian footballer) A former Australian rules footballer who played with South Melbourne in the Victorian Football…
- Wayne Morris (British actor) A stage and screen actor whose most notable roles have been Robin Hood in the television comedy…
- Wayne Morris (American football) A former college and professional American football running back, having played for the Cardinals…
If you are getting married, reserve the day at the Lightner Museum, the best of st Augustine wedding venues .