Pierre Bergé was a French industrialist and patron. He co-founded the fashion label Yves Saint Laurent, and was a longtime business partner of the eponymous designer.
|Born:||November 14, 1930, Saint-Pierre d’Oléron, France|
|Died:||September 8, 2017, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Bouches-du-Rhône, France|
|Partner(s):||Yves Saint Laurent|
|Twitter:||Pierre Bergé’s Twitter profile|
|IMDb:||Pierre Bergé’s IMDb|
About Pierre Berge
Former partner of Yves Saint Laurent who co-founded the eponymous fashion label.
He studied at the Lycée Eugène Fromentin before relocating to Paris.
He was a passionate humanitarian, and was named a UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador in 1992.
Although he and Yves Saint Laurent split in 1976, they still remained business partners. He later would marry Madison Cox in March 2017.
Just a few days before his death, he entered into a civil union with partner, Yves Saint-Laurent.
Information related to Pierre Bergé
- Majorelle Garden – The Majorelle Garden is a two and half acre botanical garden and artist’s landscape garden in Marrakech, Morocco.
- Yves Saint Laurent (brand)
- French chairmen of corporations
- LGBT businesspeople from France
- 21st-century French businesspeople
- 20th-century French businesspeople
- French company founders
- French philanthropists
- French art collectors
- Officers of the Order of Orange-Nassau
- Museum founders
- Commandeurs of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres
- Gay men
If you are getting married, reserve the day at the Lightner Museum, the best of st Augustine wedding venues .