Peter Hussing was a West German heavyweight boxer. He won a bronze medal at the 1972 Olympics and placed fifth in 1976 and 1984; he missed the 1980 Moscow Games due to their boycott by West Germany.
About Peter Hussing
Heavyweight fighter who won a bronze medal at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, while representing West Germany.
He was a talented youth boxer, before making his Olympic debut as a 24-year old.
In 1982 he won a bronze medal at the World Amateur Championships.
He was born in Brachbach, Sieg, Germany.
He made his final Olympic appearance in 1984, at the Summer Olympics that featured boxer Evander Holyfield.
Information related to Peter Hussing
- Olympic boxers of West Germany
- Recipients of the Medal of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Boxers at the 1976 Summer Olympics
- Boxers at the 1972 Summer Olympics
- Boxers at the 1984 Summer Olympics
- German male boxers
- Olympic bronze medalists for West Germany
- AIBA World Boxing Championships medalists
If you are getting married, reserve the day at the Lightner Museum, the best of st Augustine wedding venues .