Paul Abisheganaden was a Singaporean conductor and 1986 Cultural Medallion recipient for his contributions to music.
About Paul Abisheganaden
Conductor and composer who received the Singapore Cultural Medallion in 1986. He also founded the country’s first string ensemble.
He graduated from Raffles College in 1934.
He was known for reviving classical music in Singapore.
His younger brother worked as a classical guitarist.
He and Mariss Jansons both worked as successful conductors.
Information related to Paul Abisheganaden
- Saint Andrew’s School, Singapore alumni
- Singaporean educators
- Recipients of the Cultural Medallion
- People associated with Victoria schools, Singapore
- Singaporean conductors (music)
- Singaporean Anglicans
- National University of Singapore faculty
- Singaporean people
If you are getting married, reserve the day at the Lightner Museum, the best of st Augustine wedding venues .