Joachim “Blacky” Fuchsberger was a German actor and television host, best known to a wide German-speaking audience as one of the recurring actors in various Edgar Wallace movies. In the English-speaking world, he was sometimes credited as Akim Berg or Berger.
|Born:||March 11, 1927, Zuffenhausen, Württemberg, Germany|
|Died:||September 11, 2014, Grünwald, Bavaria, Germany|
|Other names:||“Blacky” Fuchsberger|
|Occupation:||Actor, television host|
|Spouse(s):||Gitta Lind (1951–1953) (divorced), Gundula Korte (1954–his death) (1 son)|
|IMDb:||Joachim Fuchsberger’s IMDb|
About Joachim Fuchsberger
Award-winning German actor and businessman who became known for portraying the title character in several Edgar Wallace films. In 2012, he received a Bambi Award for his Life’s Work.
During WWII he was trained as a Hitler Youth combat instructor.
After years of success on film and television, he retired to redouble his focus on stage acting.
He had a son named Thomas with his first wife, Gundula Korte, who passed away in 2010.
He starred in various film adaptations of Edgar Wallace novels.
Information related to Joachim Fuchsberger
- Recipients of the Bambi (prize)
- Recipients of the Romy (TV award)
- German game show hosts
- Male actors from Stuttgart
- German television personalities
- 21st-century German male actors
- German television presenters
- Recipients of the Bavarian Order of Merit
- German prisoners of war in World War II held by the United Kingdom
- German prisoners of war in World War II held by the United States
- German prisoners of war in World War II held by the Soviet Union
- German male stage actors
- Naturalised citizens of Australia
- German male television actors
If you are getting married, reserve the day at the Lightner Museum, the best of st Augustine wedding venues .