About Don Walker
Orchestrated Broadway musicals including “The Music Man,” “Fiddler on the Roof,” and many others.
He attended the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He apprenticed with Max Dreyfus of Chappell Music.
He was nominated for an Academy Award in 1965 for scoring the film “A Thousand Clowns” starring Jason Robards.
His family was residing in Lambertville, New Jersey, when he was born. He had two children with his wife Audrey, Anne Liebgold and David.
His work on “Carousel” was said to be “probably the best orchestration I ever heard in my life” by Stephen Sondheim.
Information related to Don Walker
- Don Walker (musician) An Australian musician, songwriter and author known for writing many of the hits for Australian…
- Don Walker (orchestrator) A prolific Broadway orchestrator, who also composed music for musicals and one film and worked as…
- Don Walker (Australian footballer) An Australian rules footballer who played with St Kilda in the Victorian Football League.
- Don Walker (footballer, born 1935) A Scottish professional footballer, who played as a wing half.
- Donald Walker (cricketer) An English cricketer who played for Hampshire between 1937-1939.
- Donald Walker (politician) A United States politician who served from 1994 to 2009 as mayor of Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Donald J. Walker Donald J. Walker is a Canadian automotive executive and the current Chief Executive Officer of…
If you are getting married, reserve the day at the Lightner Museum, the best of st Augustine wedding venues .