About Charles Boyle
Officially named Charles Boyle, 4th Earl of Orrery, he was both a politician and a patron of scientific study.
He represented Charleville in the Irish Parliament during the late 1690s.
His patronage allowed engineer George Graham to build a proportional model of the solar system.
He was born to Lady Mary Sackville and Roger Boyle, 2nd Earl of Orrery.
He and poet Nicholas Rowe were both born in England in 1674.
Information related to Charles Boyle
- Charles Boyle, 4th Earl of Orrery An English nobleman, statesman and patron of the sciences.
- Charles Boyle, 3rd Viscount Dungarvan A British peer and politician. He was a member of a famous Anglo-Irish aristocratic family.
- Charles Boyle, 2nd Earl of Burlington A peer, courtier and politician.
- Charles Boyle, 2nd Viscount Blesington An Irish peer and member of the House of Lords.
- Charles Boyle, 10th Earl of Cork An Irish soldier and peer.
- Charles Boyle (poet) A British poet. He has published a novella, 24 for 3, under the pseudonym “Jennie Walker.”
- Charles A. Boyle A United States Congressman from Chicago’s north side, representing Illinois’s 12th congressional…
- Charles Cavendish Boyle A British civil servant, magistrate, and colonial administrator who served as Colonial Governor…
- Charles Edmund Boyle A Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania.
- Charles J. Boyle Charles J. Boyle was an American football player and coach.
- Charles P. Boyle Charles P. Boyle was an American cinematographer.
- Charles Boyle (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) An American sitcom which premiered in September 2013 on Fox, and was later recommissioned by NBC.
If you are getting married, reserve the day at the Lightner Museum, the best of st Augustine wedding venues .